How Do I Start an Uncontested Divorce?

Category: FAQ Right

The best way to start is to complete our Uncontested Divorce Worksheet. Complete the worksheet. Review the worksheet with your spouse. If you both agree you can file a Simple Divorce.

Not ready for a worksheet? Schedule a consult with one of our attorneys. Call (702) 914-0400 to discuss other options.